Thursday, November 06, 2008

Where is the NOOR (light) ...plz.....SAY THE XAJI




Poem was writing by Shakur Ali on Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 11:12pm to show dedication for His late brother Ahmednur Ali.


Ahmednur Ali, a brother, soon to be scholar
A real cool dude, who told me he wanted to father
Many, i guess, well he said he wanted many
But who would know that he would go with out having any.

Ahmednur Ali, a homie, he was probably your homie
Everybody knew him, and thats how alot of yall know me
Everybody would say is u nur lil brother?
I would reply wit a smile, yea am nur lil brother
Now when they ask, are u nur il brother?
I get sad just cus i miss the noor (light) of my brother.
........and i miss the fool of my brother, goofy ass dude
I went to school wit my brother, same soccer team
And shared the same room wit my brother.
You cant possibly feel how i feel,
Cus wat am feeling cant be possibly real..


It’s like a dream gone bad, bright day turned night
Where is Xaji Nur man, Where is the light (noor)

Xaji nur, the poet, the political scientist
To be president of somali, he was peacefully minded
But who would know that he would die by a bullet
Man i can only wish death for the guy that pulled it
Am sorry but am sad for our somali society
I went thru the yellow ropes and all yall was eyin me..
And so i thought...


Man life is a struggle, life is really a stress
But can u tell me wat is life? when ya big brothers dead
Goin to the scene and seein ya brothers head, lyin on the pavement, body on the floor
Am like thats not him, really thats not him..
But i realized that was nur when i went up to him..
You cant possibly feel how i feel
Cus wat i feel cant be possibly real

It’s like a dream gone bad, bright day turned night
Where is Xaji Nur man, Where is the light (noor)

He gone, he left, he aint coming bak
Someday, sometime, some moment i will believe that..
But till now my brother i love ya willingly gladly...
I’ll pray n pray for u....PLEASE.....SAY THE XAJI!


"Dont wait to be brought to the masjid when you are dead, come here alive"

3 comments:

Saida Bint Ali said...

Allah yirhamu...Im very sorry for your lost...i had a converstation with haji nur about somalia and how he wanted to do great things...May Allah have mercy on his soul, and inshAllah i will make dua'a for our dear brother of Islam...

Anonymous said...

Allah yirhamukalah. im very sorry for your lost, for our lost Ahmednur I hade met him 2007jan.. and he was the same old ahmednur that i knew and help him when he was a boy, the sadness is i didnot told him haw much that I love him, I hope he did. (sorry my english) may allah have on his soul and take him to janah. i make him dua evey time hime he on my mind. Inaa lilahi wa inaa uleyhi rajiun, allah give us qair instead. your aunt raho fr sweden.

Anonymous said...

Hi? my name is Mohamed Abdulqadir son to Raho hassan and cousin to my beloving Ahmednuur ali am thinking about this everyday can keep out of my mid because this jirkoff who pulled that trigger to my Cousin...am sure everybody is feelin such a anger am feelin right now but the best part of it is that we all gonna pray and make dua for him and that makes me very glad when u guys sayin that.I can beleive it soo chooking man when my sister said that to me when was eating afoor I thing a got heartattack.I was thinkin Heeeeeeeelll noooo he ain died it cant be.Next day everybody had tears on their faces but that is our GOD our ALLAH he made a decision he toke our Nuur back but thats ''lIFE'' everything could happen and I hope we never ever gonna lose somebody again ''INSHALLAH'' DUA:May allah bless and be merciful at his soul:May allah forgive all of his sins that he made:May allah bring him to Janatul fardusa:AMIN AMIN AMIN YA ARHAMA RAHIMIN.seee ya at jannah Nuur(Inshallah).