Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So Called Leaders in Somalia Must Resign



So Called Leaders in Somalia Must Resign.

By

Ahmednur Ali







This article was writing by the Late Ahmednur Ali ( Xaij Nur.






“I guarantee you that there will be many Somalis like Ayan Hersi announced around the world that will rebel against their country and their religion.”


“Everywhere I Go, Everywhere I Be, I Hear People running their mouth, you should hear how they talk About My Country”

Assalamu alleikum warahmatuallah wa barakatu brothers and sisters in the world. I am A Somali nationalist that is concerned about the views of different people around the world about my country. We were a well respected nation and a developed country but how can our Somali Diaspora claim to be Somali when they are losing hope in their country. We all know who to blame for this psychological manslaughter of Somalis around the world. Ask any Somali that is born outside of Somalia about their home. They will tell you they are not proud of their country. Our people lost hope because of our so called leaders who have their own agenda. How can our next generation sing the Somali national anthem? Even my generation is losing their identity, not because where we live, but because of what is happening in Somalia itself. Many of the Somali Diaspora left 17 years ago and we were hoping to go back to our beloved country soon but how can we go back when our people are not proud of their own country. The stories that I used to hear about Somalia by my grandmother and my parents were astonishing but how can my generation see what was Somalia like at its prime when it’s in a state of emergency and everything had vanished. Just look at where is Somalia located, the location of Somalia in the map is so perfect that to see my country in a war is unacceptable. The natural resources that is available to us, the access to the seas, and most importantly oil. If we just agree with each other, and solve our differences by ourselves without outside influence, I guarantee you we will be rich and our economy will boost to the level of well developed countries today.



There are many Somalis who are studying petroleum engineering around the world and now they will most likely be working in different countries if our country is not in peace. We left temporarily for a better life but we were all hoping to come back and influence our country in any way possible. Why certain parties in Somalia are bringing in outside influence in our country when the Somali Diaspora is ready to take actions in Somalia. Why have foreign oil companies in our country when we can do those ourselves. Many Somalis around the world are well educated and have professional jobs, but how can we all go back and help our country when its war torn. If war does not stop soon I will have to take actions myself. 17 years ago many people left, and now many more people are leaving the country. Do you think the people that are leaving now would want to go back after what is happening to them? I guarantee you that there will be many Somalis like Ayan Hersi announced around the world that will rebel against their country and their religion. I had enough of what I hear everywhere I go, everywhere I be, you should hear people running their mouth, and you should hear how they talk about my country.

I have conducted interviews around the world without intentions of interviewing people. I have traveled to many places around the world and I met a lot of people. So when I just have a conversation with them and they found out I am Somali, you should hear what they think about us. The embarrassment we are facing around the world. Even in history books that we learn in high school has very embarrassing information about Somalia. Imagine our next generation reading stuff like this. Do you think that they will be proud of our nation? I am Somali nationalist that is living outside of Somalia and I send this message to the so called leaders of Somalia. What is a country without the youth being proud of it, what is a country with no national football team that competes in the world cub, what is a country with no roads, what is a country with no ambulance, police or firefighters, what is a country in a war 24/7? What is a country who brings in another country to fight in their country, what is a country that lost everything and gained nothing, and do you leaders think you are leading a country, you are leading nothing, there is nothing left of Somalia and all of you need to resign and let the Somali Diaspora come in and develop the country from the beginning.

Location: ~U.S.A.~

Me:what do you know about Somalia?

Ethiopian : Abdullah Yusuf is stupid, why doesn’t he think outside the box, not inside the box, and he was inside the box in Ethiopian prison but still he let us in to takeover Somalia and trust me that was melees zenawi’s plan from the get go he was just waiting for an opportunity and he got it.

U.S. Marine: Somalia is a nation that is not afraid of anything, they are a bunch of hooligans who have nothing to live for, they will kill you if you are a foreigner and they will kill you for money. They are just killers that their occupation is killing, how can we help them when we tried to help them before and they man slaughtered us. Now Ethiopia is trying to help them but they just don’t like any foreigners trust me.

Professor: when I first hear the word Somalia, I think about black hawk down and how they just demolished us when we were trying to help them.
American citizen: Somalis are hardheaded people, I know a couple of Somalis that go to my school and they just love to fight all the time for no reason.

Janitor: Somalia is a piece of shit

Barbershop: they are some gangsters, even they were whipping each other ass in a political meeting I heard, they some goons bra that all I know
Politician: when I first hear the word Somalia, I think about when the MPs were beating themselves up with chairs during a professional meeting, I mean that was very entertaining to see around the world. Hahahahahaaha



American citizen: I never saw people beating themselves up in a political meeting
American citizen: black hawk down

History Teacher: we can’t even teach about the section about Somalia in history classes anymore. The country is non exciting in the world right now, if they don’t resolve their issues fast sooner or later the united nations will put many more soldiers in to rule it if they can’t rule themselves.
American born Somali: I think that my country is dead. I hope it has 9 lives like a cat.

American Born Somali: I don’t know anything about Somalia; I don’t even know how to speak it anymore.

Soccer Coach: I think Somalia has a lot of great soccer players but how come they are never in the world cub.


Location: ~Canada~

Me: what do you think about Somalia?
Pizza Pizza Employee: it’s a shame to hear about Somali bro. Muslims killing other Muslims, it’s a shame bro

Security guard: my mother is Somali and my dad is Jamaican. I really don’t know much about Somalia, but all I know is that it’s really messed up, and tribes killing each other that have the same nationality.

Canadian citizen: oh Somalis, they are everywhere in the world, they have no home, they are refugees, and I understand why but it’s a shame not to have a country.
Canadian born Somali: I am ashamed to announce I am Somali, Canada has been good to me, I rather am Canadian than Somali, they killed my grandfather and many families back home. Why do I have to claim to be a Somali?
Italian Canadian: we colonized Somalia, when we left, after a decade tribal minds took over the country and messed it up, I was born in Somalia, and my parents always said how beautiful Somalia was but now when I look at it, it’s a shame.

Location: ~Netherlands~

And this is what happened to me in the airport:
Airport inspection: who are you?
Me: I am Somali
Airport inspection: how do you have an American passport, the picture and you don’t look alike?

Me: that me sir

Airport inspection, many Somalis try sneaking in the country like that so we will have to take you and investigate you
Me: no problem

~ If my country was stable, none of this would have happened, and we wouldn’t have to worry about stereotyping at all, but since our country is not stable, many Somalis will enter other countries illegally due to the current state of Somalia, and I don’t blame them for stereotyping us like that. I blame the Somali government for not stabilizing the country.

Location: South Africa

In south Africa, many Somalis are dying because of attacks by the local south Africans, or the so called xenophobia who are against any foreigners living in south Africa, the Somalis came to south Africa for a better life and they have opened many businesses in south Africa, they are very rich here so they are being looted and killed every day in cape town. If our country was stable none of this would have happened at all. And when there is an American imprisoned or killed in a different country, the government tries to save that person or put the people who killed them to justice. Did the Somali government ever put a foot in South Africa and discuss the matters with the South African government about what is going on. So how can we believe in our government? How can we trust them at all? How can the government work?


I believe Somalia is done and all their leaders from every section have to resign. The Somali Diaspora has to put foot in Somalia and change things around as soon as possible, because Somalia is going towards hellfire and I cannot live to see my country going towards hellfire. So read this message very carefully the so called leaders of Somalia, from the maxakamaha to the TFG, to Somaliland. All Muslims killing each other and Ethiopians killing over you all, what are you doing and what a shame you brought to our people? How can our youth read about you in the history books, what have you done for the country that will make you a hero. NOTHING. Therefore I am ashamed of you all and I would like to take over Somalia and change things around. I will be the hero our next generations will read about in history classes.


The article published here to show dedication for my brother Ahmednur Ali and we always remember until the end of time. May Allah bless your soul.

“Some people make their goals the stars,They may live and die never reaching them,but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination,because they put them in their sights". Imam Shafi'i

No comments: